Thursday 25 January 2018

Rudolph Day!


The first Rudolph day of 2018 so time to start making some Christmas cards for my stash. I like to pace myself throughout the year and I do enjoy making them! 

First up a card using a fabulous image by HobbyArt stamps. 
I made the above card for the ABC Christmas challenge: B for birds 


A new image by Stampendous called Santa Paws (bought it in The Stamp Man sale!] 
This is a never been inked image which I bought last year! 
Again I made this card for the ABC Christmas challenge: A for Antlers


And finally my favourite snowman image for the Anything Goes challenges over at:


2 comments:

  1. Three totally FAB makes Clare - and a great add to your 2018 quota too

    Happy R.D. to you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Thanks so much for joining in at Crimbo Crackers and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete